Job Title: Head of Financial Reporting
Salary: £90,000-£110,000 basic + package
Industry: Financial Services
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 10 years plus qualification
- Strong technical background in Accounting
- Experienced in preparing Corporation Tax returns
- Experienced in preparing regulatory returns to the PRA and other relevant regulators
- Experienced in working cross functionally to ensure the Reporting process operates smoothly.
- Good communicator, able to work with external auditors, internal stakeholders and Group Head Office to ensure a year end process runs smoothly and issues are escalated and resolved quickly.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to find out more, get in touch at email@example.com