Our expanding consulting client is seeking to hire a Head of Financial Crime. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the future growth and success of this business.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Build and deliver the Financial Crime business strategy
- Management of multiple projects across Financial Crime
- Coach, mentor and develop the team
- As part of the management committee, produce regular update reports
The successful candidate will likely have:
- A professional qualification
- Extensive Financial Crime experience
Competitive package including the ability to work from home and 31 days annual leave
Please note this role will require frequent travel to the UK.