Title: Head of Finance Change
Term: 12 Months
Salary: £70,000 to £90,000 + Benefits
One of our large Financial Services clients based in the Midlands have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Finance Change to join a high calibre project team who are leading on a process improvement initiative. You will be responsible for day-to-day running of the finance operations function for the UK division as well as a key influence in shaping the developments of the function, implementing various improvements.
This is a 12-month FTC paying up to £90,000 + Benefits.
- Lead and manage the UK finance operations of a large international organisation, including appraisals and regular team meetings
- Develop internal relationships with senior management to understand impacts on the UK finance operations
- Define current and future operating models
- Work with the team to plan the future structure
- Work alongside Finance management teams to identify opportunities for improvements and operational efficiency
- Support Finance managers and the business change team in the successful delivery of the project
- Help define operational metrics such as KPI's
- Run training workshops as and when needed
- Work closely with IT to assess the technology capability within finance ops, identifying any needs to improve
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders, offering problem resolution as and when required
As part of the change initiative you will also have BAU responsibilities of running the UK Credit Control function.
The successful candidate must have:
- Ideally qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong experience in developing operating models based on business change specifically within credit control
- Previous experience in overseeing a large credit control function at Manager or Head of level
- Preferably experience in Financial Services, ideally Insurance
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.