Head of Finance required to join a well established, global organisation which is headquartered in Manchester. A market leader within their field, this organisation has grown exponentially over the last 5 years, both organically and through acquisition. As a result, our client is now looking to appoint a talented senior finance professional to lead their growing finance function.
Reporting directly into the Group Finance Director, responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of all management accounting and group consolidation activity
- Lead the centralised transactional finance team
- Taking a key role in leading finance change and process re engineering
- Manage and oversee company audits and act as a key point of contact for external parties
- Work closely with the Group Directors to support global strategic initiatives
Experience & Skills required
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE
- Experience within an international environment
- Technically astute with good statutory reporting & tax knowledge
- Demonstrable staff management and finance leadership experience
This is an excellent opportunity to springboard your career and join a visionary group with a number of high profile strategic projects underway.