Your role will involve contributing to the application security framework, policies, standards, guidelines and best practices. At the same time, you will be guiding and mentoring the team, as well as remaining technically hands- on yourself.
The role is part of the Global IT & Cyber Security team based in Singapore. Open to candidates who are based in Singapore.
- Create and drive application security (web/infrastructure) processes, policies, regulations and best practices within the organisation and regionally
- Improve the effectiveness of the Application Security of the organisation from a risk perspective and come up with remediation for mitigation
- Lead the infrastructure/web penetration testing team based in Singapore
- Provide web/infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services regionally
- Coordinating with local and international stakeholders to present and deliver updates
- Minimum 9 years of experience in implementing application security processes and framework
- Technical experience in performing PT/VA, specifically network
- Strong network/infrastructure background
- Excellent stakeholder management, handling international and local senior stakeholders
- Leading a team of penetration testers from both a technical and people management perspective
- In-dept knowledge in IT Security methodologies