My client are looking for an experienced Treasury Accountant to join their team as Group Treasury Controller.
Job Title: Group Treasury Controller
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Group Treasury Controller, you will monitor the Group's cash needs through preparation of cash flow projections, including analysis and reconciliation against actual cash flows to monitor quality of projections.
- You'll manage branch funding, ensuring limits are controlled and funding provided on a timely basis.
- Management of fixed deposits and money market funds, oversight of Group's banking arrangements and Day-to-Day operation of the Group's treasury management system.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts of annual investment income, as well as the reports for the Group Investment Committee.
- Monitoring of interest and foreign exchange rates.
- Strong administrative discipline
- High quality cash flow experience
- Experience in a similar role within Treasury
- Insurance industry experience
- System's knowledge
- Foreign Exchange experience desired but not essential
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.