This market leading insurer have a new headcount in their IFRS17 program to work on strategic transition projects at a group level.
You will work closely with multiple work streams such as policy interpretation, systems, integration and local BUs.
You will be working on;
- developing the group wide transition accounting requirements
- determining the CSM and OCI at transition date
- providing consultation to LBU's on transition activities and financial impact assessments
- other IFRS17 related projects if necessary
They are looking for candidates with;
- 4 -8 years of actuarial experience
- IFRS17 or relevant reporting (EV, EC, IFRS4 or Solvency 2)
- ability to manage multiple projects
- ability to work closely with other teams