Title: Group Head of Finance
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 + Benefits
One of our international, high-growth clients within Professional Services are seeking a technically astute Head of Finance to support the Director of Finance across all international regions. You will be responsible for providing financial & commercial analysis to the Board whilst maintaining strong financial controls and reporting standards.
- Review group consolidated accounts and prepare the Board pack in a timely manner
- Maintain financial systems and processes to ensure efficiency's and play a major role in any projects
- Manage the Group transfer pricing and other tax policies
- Ensure external relationships are maintained and operating effectively
- Monitor and report on budget variances
- Support with projects involving the incorporation of new international companies and mange the Group corporate structure
- Support the commercial finance team with the quarterly and annual forecasts
- Manage the audit process and prepare financial statements when necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity to be in a truly influential role within finance, working closely with the International Board to drive future growth of the business.
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- In depth technical accounting knowledge within a global business
- Strong leadership skills
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.