The Reconciliation Analyst will be based in Dublin and report into the Finance Manager.
* The reconciliation of merchant settlement bank accounts
* The reconciliation of merchant liabilities.
* Research and resolve any reconciliation discrepancies
* Updating of systems to reflect daily fund movements
* Assist with the year-end audit
* Assist with on-going projects
* Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for EEA Finance Director
Your skills and qualifications:
Previous experience in an accounting operations or reconciliation environment desirable.
* Good understanding of payments processing would be an advantage.
* Prior experience in the financial services industry preferable
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team and to work efficiently with other departments.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and must have excellent working knowledge of Excel.
* Familiarity with a multi-currency environment preferable.
* Quality focused with attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills. A team player with good self-motivation and a positive 'can-do' attitude.