I am currently recruiting for a Temporary Pricing Underwriting Assistant for an Insurance Client based in Brighton.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a recent Graduate to gain some experience in the World of Underwriting.
- Day to day preparation and processing of quotations, proactively managing the work volumes of these to stay within service level agreements.
- Interpret information from customer requests and apply them to the Client's standard procedures.
- Providing support to Underwriters and answering queries for customers over the telephone and by email.
- Liaising with other internal departments as and when required.
- Completion of other, similar processes to support the overall team delivery.
Essential Business Experience
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Educated to at least C grade in GCSE Maths and English