We are looking for an experienced Governance & Assurance professional to join an expanding security function within a business in the financial services sector. Currently going through a large digital transformation you would be responsible for the delivery & adoption of a number of components of the business's Information Security Management System (ISMS).
You will lead a small team, building strong relationships across the wider business and champion the adoption of the ISMS, ensuring it's purpose is understood.
- The delivery & adoption of a number of components of the organisations ISMS;
- Risk Management Framework
- Security Policies & Standards
- Project Engagement - maintenance of security policies & standards in line with business risk appetite
- Controls Assurance
- Security Testing
- Contractual Review
- Security Incident Management
- Line Management of the wider security assurance team members
- Production of clear and concise reporting & presentations for Senior management / stakeholders - technical & non-technical
- Support the CISO in all aspect s of information & Cyber Security Risk Management
This is a great opportunity to join a business going through exciting change, and to have a key part in delivering this moving forward.
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide you with more details.