Global US Insurance Company (Hong Kong) is expanding their IT team rapidly. Now they are looking for a high calibre Information Security professional to join their IT team. This is an exciting role with an excellent career path!
- Oversight all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company's information security policies and procedures;
- Analyzes and deploys security related systems and tools;
- Review information security and cyber security risk assessment on IT initiatives and other enhancements;
- Create security awareness and education programs across the company;
- Able to conduct risk assessment and audit on 3rd party service providers;
- Execute vulnerability scanning and penetration testing for ongoing system related changes;
- Manage security systems and tools;
- Set up and maintain daily system security administration, operation and reports;
- Keep updated and proactively identify/tackle cyber-attacks and threat issues.
- Degree holder in computer science is preferred;
- Holder of information security related professional certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.);
- Minimum 5 years of experiences on information technology and information security-related area;
- Good knowledge on networking, IT infrastructure, application software development, regulatory compliance and security framework;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Job title that is commensurate with skills and experiences
To apply, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!
Contact number: +852 30184606 Rita Yu