We are recruiting for a Global Managing Director with previous startup/scale up management experiences.
The ideal candidate must have developed fund raising activities and investor relations, on a Global basis.
Reporting directly to the Founder, the candidate will supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company:
- scouting, connecting and meeting with relevant investors (EU and US)
- managing all the fund raising event aspects
- leading the international expansion
- driving the internal operations and new hires processes
- make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- build trust relations with key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
Required skills and competencies:
- At least +7 years' experience within Innovative/Tech Company
- At least 1 previous experience with a stratup/scale up operating on an international environment
- Active contacts with relevant private investors, PE Fund, etc.
- Proven track record of leading teams to successful expansion on a Global basis
- Excellent knowledge on data management/analysis
- Ability to build key relationships and drive long term engagement
- Entrepreneurship and proactive approach to work
- MSc in Management or Industrial Engineer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills