Do you have a compliance KYC background, are you looking for a role in which you're able to consult experienced KYC experts? Are you able to transform new policies into working methods and guide your colleagues on a global scale to work according to these standards? Then this is the position you are looking for!
For one of our key clients, one of the largest Dutch banks, we are looking for a proactive, Global KYC Regulation Expert with a positive can-do mindset!
In this position you will be cooperating with the top global KYC/CDD/FEC experts of our client. You will be the expert amongst experts and you will form an essential link between the Group Compliance and all Global operational KYC units.
With your fluent English communication skills you will play a crucial role in stimulating cross-border interaction and alignment between people, expertise teams, squads, chapters, Front-Office organisations, and Service organisations. You will design and maintain the global KYC guidelines (e.g. common yardstick, ODD, related KYC red flags/indicators), as well as the central and local business lines for external and internal stakeholders.
With a required minimum work experience of 5 years within the KYC/CDD/FEC domain you will be , on a global scale, responsible for;
- Financial Economic Crime (FEC) regulation;
- Legal Entities customer segment.
- You provide expertise to any global project that requires your expertise.
- You analyse management information dashboards and provide expert insight for your area of expertise.
- You validate learning materials from the KYC Academy and facilitate training (TTT) for your area of expertise.
Do you possess the following skills, knowledge and expertise?
- Ability to 'get people on board' and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
- Experienced within Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Finance or Information Technology.
- Relevant track record of working in the area of KYC.
- Academic degree and preferably a certification in FEC expertise area.
- Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion.
- Strong organisational sensitivity;
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
Outside of the scope of your expertise you are expected to be eager to learn about new relevant topics to further enlarge your scope of knowledge within the team.
For this position you will be seconded to our client as a consultant for Oliver James Professionals. After one year at this posting, you will have the chance to become a permanent employee at our client
Interested? A quick response in the current market is essential to arranging a personal meeting on short notice, so apply to this job now!