I'm looking for a Global IT Channels Experience Manager for an Italian multinational company.
Business Application: acting as proactive Business Partner guided by the aim of innovating , designing and delivering scalable, re usable and user friendly digital omnichannel solutions across Group, both for customers and employees
Retail Contact Center Applications designs, develops and delivers global solutions to ensure the best experience for customers in shops and contact centers, by following business strategies. It contributes to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of shop assistants, audiologists and contact center agents, by leveraging on front end transformation programs
The candidate, inserted in the IT area and in the Global Business Applications division, will report to Global Business Applications Director and will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that is affecting the company globally.
- design, develop and implement Retail & Contact Centers at Global level, targeting both internal and external stakeholders
- partner with business function in investigating emerging opportunities and proposes the appropriate technologies to support business scenarios
- collect, analyse and interpret global business requirements, harmonizing them with local specific needs and regulatory revisions
- guarantee software quality and certifications
- take part in projects to select and implement Software dedicated to the Retail and Contact Center world able to manage all the processes involving the final customer, tracing his experience from the first entry into the store up to the post sales phase and ensuring the correct storage of all data.
With a view to standardization at the Corporate level, it will be involved in projects dedicated to Shops and Call Centers, granting a coherence and synergies between countries, sharing best practices and keeping the overall control of the main evolutions.
He/She will be an active part in projects from the design phase to the delivery and subsequent roll out in different countries; will participate in technological choices to identify the best solutions with respect to market standards.
He/she will interface with all his colleagues in the IT area and will work closely with the Retail network and the Marketing & Sales departments. He/she will also interact both with the SW Providers and System Integrators.
Degree and technical/functional background
He has preferably acquired an experience of about 10 years in the delivery of complex IT projects focused on the analysis and management of the Customer Base, operating in advanced and multi-country contexts.
He/she comes from multinational companies with an important retail network and a strong orientation to the Customer Experience management or from a consulting company where he/she participated in projects of implementation, customization or migration of the latest generation of CRM Software. Fluent English is required.
Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Oracle CX is a nice to have.
Milan, availability to travel worldwide is required (40-50%)