Successful candidate will be able to oversee Technology Risk Governance and IT General Controls for the regional office and work with the Professional Team with Excellent Package.
- You will be the Head of Technology Risk Governance;
- Manages a team of information security professionals in HK, China and Malaysia
- Leads the Group Information Security and Technology Risk framework, including supporting eGRC systems.
- Leads controls self-assessment for the AIA Group Technology Function and Business Units as relates to Finance and ITGC (IT General Controls) controls.
- Leads 3rd party governance initiatives including Third Party Security Assessments
- Leads the engagement with auditors and regulatory changes.
- Drives world class governance practices across the Group to ensure that Technology Risk is identified proactively, and measured effectively across all AIA business units
- Implements leading Information Security policies and standards
- Oversees Technology Risk and Control Assessments (IT General Controls assessments, Technical Risk assessments, Red Team Assessments)
- Provides effective 'C level' risk reporting to committees and boards
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 10+ years' experience in Information Security /Technology Risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate timely to management.
- Strong knowledge of Technology Risk Standards and Industry Standards frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements as related to Information Security and Technology Risk
- Familiarity with information security controls and technical knowledge in areas such as, Infrastructure security, Application Security, Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) preferable.
- Staff management experience required.
- Travel is required.
To quickly apply, please send your CV in word format to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.