A Successful Candidate will oversee the IT Risk Governance and IT General Controls for the regional office. You will be able to work with the professional team with excellent remuneration package!
- You be the Head of IT Risk Governance;
- Leads the engagement with auditors and regulatory changes.
- Leads the Group Information Security and Technology Risk framework, including supporting eGRC systems.
- Leads 3rd party governance initiatives including Third Party Security Assessments
- Leads controls self-assessment for the Regional Technology Function and Business Units as relates to Finance and IT General controls.
- Drives world class governance practices across the Group to ensure that Technology Risk is identified proactively, and measured effectively across all business units
- Implements leading Information Security policies and standards
- Oversees Technology Risk and Control Assessments (ITGC assessments, Technical Risk assessments, Red Team Assessments)
- Provides effective 'C-suite level' risk reporting to committees and boards
- Manages a team of information security professionals in HK, China and Malaysia.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 10+ years' experience in Information Security /Technology Risk and staff management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate timely to management.
- Strong knowledge of Technology Risk Standards and Industry Standards frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements as related to Information Security and Technology Risk
- Familiarity with information security controls and technical knowledge in areas such as: Infrastructure security, Application Security, Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) preferable.
- Travel is required.
To quickly apply, please send your CV (in word format) to this email: email@example.com for a confidential chat.