Global Insurer - Associate Director, IT Risk (Urgent)
A Successful Candidate will oversee the IT Risk Governance and IT General Controls for the regional office. You will be able to work with the professional team with excellent remuneration package!
- You be the Head of IT Risk Governance;
- Leads the engagement with auditors and regulatory changes.
- Leads the Group Information Security and Technology Risk framework, including supporting eGRC systems.
- Leads 3rd party governance initiatives including Third Party Security Assessments
- Leads controls self-assessment for the Regional Technology Function and Business Units as relates to Finance and IT General controls.
- Drives world class governance practices across the Group to ensure that Technology Risk is identified proactively, and measured effectively across all business units
- Implements leading Information Security policies and standards
- Oversees Technology Risk and Control Assessments (ITGC assessments, Technical Risk assessments, Red Team Assessments)
- Provides effective 'C-suite level' risk reporting to committees and boards
- Manages a team of information security professionals in HK, China and Malaysia.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 10+ years' experience in Information Security /Technology Risk and staff management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate timely to management.
- Strong knowledge of Technology Risk Standards and Industry Standards frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements as related to Information Security and Technology Risk
- Familiarity with information security controls and technical knowledge in areas such as: Infrastructure security, Application Security, Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) preferable.
- Travel is required.
To quickly apply, please send your CV (in word format) to this email: email@example.com for a confidential chat.
I lavori simili
Global Insurer - Security Architect Senior Manager
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 22 fa
A successful candidate will directly report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and is responsible to lead the Security Architecture framework globally for the group. You will ensure that systems and technologies meet the highest security standards to ensure cyber security ... Leggi di più
Technology Risk Manager
- Singapore, Singapore
- giorni 5 fa
Leading Insurance Business Offering Excellent Exposure & A Superb Work Life Balance This leading insurance business has a newly created headcount within the Risk function, focusing on Technology with a particular emphasis on digital transformation. This is an excellent opportunity to ga... Leggi di più
Infrastructure Engineer | Central London | Global Bank
- City of London, London
- giorni 18 fa
Infrastructure Engineer - Central London - 6 month contract My central London based client is looking to add their existing infrastructure services team with a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to support a growing global business function. Essential Skills: Windows Servers 2012-2016 SQL... Leggi di più
Managing Consultant, Cyber, Data & Digital - Government
- London, England
- £90000 - £100000 per annum + car, bonus
- giorni 25 fa
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global defence & aerospace organisation client to support them in the recruitment of digital, data & cyber advisors to form part of a new consultancy arm. Of particular interest to our client is the recruitment of established senior managing... Leggi di più