I am currently working with a law firm who are looking for consultants with a generalist compliance background. I am hiring for the junior end of the team, at Consultant or Senior Consultant grade. I am looking to speak to potential candidates ASAP.
The role will be based in central London and the work will be to deliver regulatory compliance projects for banks (retail & wholesale), wealth and asset management clients.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Good understanding of the FCA handbook - to be able to lend your hand to whatever project you may be required to work on
- Financial services background with either prior Regulator or Consulting (Big 4 etc) experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work autonomously
- Willingness to manage/ mentor more junior members of the team
- Experience with marketing related activities (client meetings, calls, pitches, proposals, lead generation) and stakeholder management
I am able to provide information on the firm to interested & suitable candidates over the phone. Interviews are taking place next week, so please get in touch ASAP.