Full Stack C# .NET Developer - Python - PAYE Contract
My Client, a large Asset Management firm is looking for a C# developer to join it's multi-skilled Quant/Risk team on a long term high profile program of work.
This role focuses on c# but python experience would also be useful,
Key responsibilities include
- Developing c# enterprise risk engine/ analytics applications.
- Transform old applications to a server/Api based architecture.
An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technology and has an interest in quantitative model development.
- Full Stack C# .NET analyst developer
- Experience of working in the Quantitative space, agile development.
- Data modelling, Sql server or databases,
- Front office experience.
- End to end development
- Python experience
- Asset management experience
I lavori simili
IT Security Officer
- Bern, Switzerland
- giorni 15 fa
Security Officer A secure Global manufacturing company are looking to add a skilled Security Officer to their growing Information Security department. With Cyber-attacks becoming more of a threat daily, this client is proactively investing in their Cyber landscape and you will play the ... Leggi di più
Director - Information Protection
- London, England
- £125000 - £150000 per annum + car, pension, bonuses, benefits,
- giorni 24 fa
Our global consulting client has instructed us to assist with the recruitment of a Director of Information Protection & Privacy in London. The position is paying between £125,000 - £150,000 plus car, pension and extras - and specifically revolves around the consultancy's go-to-market ac... Leggi di più