We are working with various financial institutions - investment banks, hedge funds, high-performance electronic trading firms - on a variety of Front Office Developer requirements that are coming up for 2020. Whether that's quant trading, KDB+, RAD, platform engineering, etc, your profile will be valued for a specific requirement.
Feel free to submit your CV to set up a confidential chat. Whether you are actively or passively looking out, we will share key market intel.
We are keen to speak to candidates with a bare minimum of 3 years' work experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related
- Prior experience in buy / sell-side is a must - (we won't speak to anyone without this minimum requisite)
- Experienced in Core Java, C#, C++ and / or Python
- Experienced in handling relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge in cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of multi-threading
- Experienced in working with traders on the trading desk
- Experienced in Agile working environment
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in fast-paced, changing environment