We are seeking a Front-End Developer, with strong React.js and UX (desktop & mobile), to join an esteemed London Market Insurer in Central London on a contract basis.
As a frontend developer you will be responsible for building complex applications that utilise data from multiple sources.
These applications will be developed in React.js and will run on desktop as well as mobile devices.
You will take high-level user stories and build out a user experience with input from the rest of the team who will be building the server-side APIs.
You will be responsible for making the user experience as slick and intuitive as possible. You may get some UX input but will be expected to be able to create a high level of UX yourself.
- Gather requirement for the front end user interface.
- Analyse requirements and produce front end user interface design.
- Work closely with the existing DI development team to align and integrate user interface development with client API development.
- Liaise with project stream leads and architects to discuss and agree front end behaviour.
- Optimise front end development to allow for optimal code re-use, and reduce future code maintenance.
- Liaise with Test Manager to adapt front end test approach to match our advancing technical developments within testing.
- Provide occasional 3rd or 4th line support
£ day rate dependant on level of experience.
Initial 6 Month Contract
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to - email@example.com
And I'd be happy to discuss this opportunity in further detail -
020 3861 9308