I'm recruiting for a Front End Developer with Angular experience to join a new front-end engineering team working on cloud-based projects for a well-known Software brand based in Manchester.
The company are leaders in their market and the largest of their kind in the UK, 3rd largest in Europe. They are an organisation constantly investing in technology and acquiring smaller up & coming software companies meaning this is an ever changing role which you will not become stagnant in.
The role: You will be working in a newly formed Engineering team, helping to establish the front-end standards that will be used across the Client's new cloud-based application suite, working with embedded UX, QA and DevOps experts to build re-usable services & components.
Key skills required
- Strong front-end development experience with Angular & ideally Typescript
- Experience with front-end test automation (Jasmine, Karma, Selenium)
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Good understanding of SOLID development principles
- Good understanding of DevOps practices
- Good understanding of cloud-based architecture