I have been instructed by a Multi National Insurer to source an FP&A analyst to sit within their London office. This position, reporting directly into the Head of FP&A will offer a strategic and commercial element in conjunction with your traditional FP&A work namely forecasting, budgeting and planning.
- Carrying out financial and data analysis including monitoring and managing the financial performance of the business and looking into the strategic and operation planning.
- Ensuring the content of reports/analysis are timely, accurate and complete.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across the finance function and wider business.
- Understanding and investigating financial performance and developing opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA).
- Proven track record in financial analysis and attention to detail.
- Experience of working with senior people in a challenging commercial context
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in excel