Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
One of our clients based in Greater Manchester are seeking a commercially astute Finance Business Partner to join the team within a high growth business. Responsible for business partnering with senior leaders, you will be supporting the Head of Finance Business Partnering in driving the business strategy internally.
- Support the forecasting and financial planning process, providing key analysis and assumptions
- Identifying areas of improvement or opportunity across the business
- Work closely with the wider business (finance and non-finance) to aid the commercial decision-making process
- Provide insightful analysis and financial information
- Present various findings at senior management meetings and drive the business strategy
- Challenge senior management in decision-making
- Maintain financial models
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who truly recognises employees offering unrivalled career trajectory.
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Must have experience in a commercial finance role dealing with non-finance
- Advanced Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.