Forensic Accounting Senior Manager - Reading - £75,000
My client is a leading practice firm providing accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory services to FTSE 250 clients across various industries.
Job Purpose -
The role's purpose is primarily to work alongside the Forensic Director in managing a large portfolio of projects and for the timely delivery of services.
- You will be an expert in Forensic and Fraud services
- You will prepare expert reports or other written reports for use in legal proceedings and for clients
- Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients as a normal part of a litigation support case.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level
- Assist in developing and training more junior staff
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA /CIMA)
- Experience in Forensic Accounting
- Extensive experience of Expert Witness work, including extensive experience of contractual disputes; business interruption; SPA disputes; shareholder disputes; and valuations.
I lavori simili
Trainee Pensions Administrator - Reading - Global Business
- Reading, Berkshire
- giorni 13 fa
Oliver James Associates are working alongside a FTSE listed business Headquartered in Reading who are looking to appoint a Trainee Pensions Administrator to a growing team offering unrivalled career progression. Title: Trainee Pensions Administrator Company: FTSE listed international pr... Leggi di più
- Worcester, Massachusetts
- giorni 5 fa
The Senior Auditor is responsible for leading audits over various financial and operational functions across all areas of the Company. Additional responsibilities include performing ad hoc projects for management and audits in conjunction with the Company's external audit firm. This is ... Leggi di più
Senior Sox Accountant
- London, England
- 1 giorno fa
A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Senior Sox Accountant to join its high performance finance team. A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Senior Sox Accountant to join its high performance finance team. You will be managing and overseeing the Sox and wider... Leggi di più
IFRS 17 Senior Accountant
- City of London, London
- giorni 21 fa
I am recruiting an IFRS 17 Senior Accountant for a leading Consultancy business based in Central London. In this role, you will play a vital part in IFRS 17 implementations for multiple clients vital to the success of the firm. This role has been created to lead on the firms IFRS 17 off... Leggi di più