I am currently recruiting for a Forecasting and MI Analyst to join an Insurance Client based in Leeds. The role is an initial 12 month FTC with a high likelihood the role will go permanent at the end of the 12 months. The role will focus on re-developing resource planning for the telephony operations of the business and designing the MI capabilities to monitor achievement of customer experience at optimal efficiency.
- Proven experience in effective resource planning
- In-depth understanding of manual forecasting methods and formulas
- Knowledge of contact centre telephony technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An excellent communicator able to champion the needs of the customer service team
- Expert skills in MS Excel for modelling and scenario planning and other reporting tools
- Deep understanding of the key customer service metrics