Title: Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus Benefits
An established financial services business based in Yorkshire is seeking a technical financial reporting SME to join the business as Financial Reporting Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a reporting SME or established manager seeking a new challenge.
- Oversee the period end reporting process
- Support year end reporting
- Oversee the regulatory reporting process
- Identify any technical reporting issues
- Work closely with external auditors
- Provide technical accounting expertise to the wider team
- Work with both finance and non-finance colleagues, advising on anything in relation to financial reporting
- Oversee a team of 3 financial accountants
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified Accountant
- Must have experience in Financial Services or Banking
- Strong IFRS knowledge
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.