The Financial Reporting Manager plays a pivotal role in managing the daily operational based credit card accounting to trial balance, including month end procedures of the accounts in preparation for the Financial Controllers View. The role holder will work closely with the loans accounting team and will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure all transnational client / bank reconciliations are completed on a daily basis.
- Managing the accounting team remotely in the Philippines to ensure the key responsibilities are met by team on a daily basis and month end timetables are delivered.
- Ensure Credit Card provision for losses is booked under IFRS 9 and US GAAP.
- Ad hoc requests.
- Experience working in a Finance position within a fast-paced business environment or an audit role within a professional firm.
- Good technical IFRS accounting knowledge.
- Preferably a qualified accountant in ACA and ACCA.
- Experience and comfort in working with senior finance and operations stakeholders.
To apply for this role please apply OR email an updated version of your CV directly to: email@example.com