A leading Maryland firm is looking for a number of Senior Accountants, to join their high performing team, on a long term contract basis. This highly commercial position will play a key role in the development of GAAP reporting requirements, implementation of a new reporting system and senior stakeholder engagement across the broader business.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- GAAP reporting and prepare the firm's quarterly and annual SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K)
- Be a key point of contact for the broader finance teams
- Assist with the implementation and development of a new reporting system
- Assist Internal/External Auditors and Regulators in a timely and accurate manner
The Senior Accountant will need to have the following background:
- GAAP or similar reporting standards experience is a must
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communicator across a broad range of stakeholders
- CPA qualification very advantageous
- Big 4 accounting experience very advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply immediately, as the business are interviewing this week. Full health benefits are available as part of this Senior Accountant position.