My client is a Property and Casualty insurance business that is implementing a strategic plan to expand its FP&A function. As part of this strategy, the business is interested in hiring planning and analysis analysts who will be responsible for partnering with key business leaders to provide monthly forecasting, annual budgets and solutions for the business. If you have experience in FP&A, especially within the insurance industry this role would be great for you.
- Support the completion of accurate financial reporting metrics through gathering information and collaborating with department leaders
- Assist in monthly forecasting, generate reporting, and assist in preparing budgets for the business
- Analyze revenue and expense trends, including comparison of actual results to budget, forecast and prior year
- Assist in the evaluation of new business initiative and strategic opportunities
- Provide decision support through valued-added analysis and financial insights