Responsible for overseeing the monthly financial close cycle, managing the monthly and quarterly group reporting cycles for the company's (re)insurance operations and ensure key controls are effectively maintained.
Global Insurance company seeks qualified accountant skilled to join the Dublin and London team of 6; as well as interacting with a global team.
Dublin City based role - ideally looking for someone who can start asap.
Insurance / Reinsurance experience an advantage but not essential
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Production of monthly and quarterly reporting to meet internal group requirements.
- Ensuring that key controls and reconciliations are effectively maintained and adherence to a Sarbanes Oxley control framework.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and disclosures for management.
- Production of financial statements and other external regulatory filing
Following characteristics are required;
- Knowledge of Vision/Genius/TIRS (Underwriting systems) and SUN (G/L system) is an advantage.
- Familiarity with US GAAP/IFRS reporting is an advantage.