My client is a global Insurance business who is in search for a Finance Operations Manager to join their team. In this role you will have an overall view of financial management and reporting, compliance and governance control and all other aspects of the operational management of the different business units.
- Maintaining close working relationships with different internal business unit leaders
- Establish a strategy to create an externally focused team
- Build upon current external initiatives to safeguard business and promote the organisations offering externally
- Developing MI requirements to meet Internal and External business needs.
- Management and effective reporting of financial and Non-financial metrics to achieve targets
- Responsible for managing servicing P&L ensuring budgets and forecasts are met
- Governance, Compliance and Control
Holds all regulatory licences, permissions and technical or other requirements applicable under UK legislation and FCA rules and guidelines.
Accounting Qualification preferred but not a necessity