One of the most world-leading insurance companies is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong Office, as a crucial contributor with US GAAP exposure to their global business activities.
Your new company
You will be joining one of the most reputable insurance companies globally, and Hong Kong is their largest global office across APAC. Due to fast-growing business plans and internal promotions, they are urgently looking for an all-rounded professional of Finance to join their excellent team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for reviewing and ensuring the financial statements, management reporting and internal controls in accordance with US GAAP. You will be joining the Hong Kong office and interacting with a diverse group of parties on financial data and operations.
- Manage all processes to be completed on time, including financial close, financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP and Company Accounting Policies
- Ensure controls are in place around the financial close process, and keep Accounting Policies updated from time to time and provide regular training on this and US GAAP
- Review country Balance Sheet Analytics and IQs, and SOX sign off on Statutory to GAAP Balance Sheet surplus reconciliation
- Prepare the monthly cash flow management and analysis
You'll need to be
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of life insurance experience
- CPA Qualified and strong understanding of US GAAP
- Big four candidates with excellent communications in English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experiences could be considered as Senior Manager