One of Hong Kong's largest & prestigious Insurance firms is currently going through their most significant changes to their Workforce Planning & Management. As such, we are looking for a Finance Integration Workstream Lead to support them in implementing Workday.
The company in question has been known for their growth around the APAC region, they have been nominated year on year for the success of their products they provide to their consumers
Working at Group Level and graded Senior Manager to Director, the Finance Integration Lead will play a vital leadership role in delivering the Digital HR Transformation programme.
- University graduate with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience of which 6 - 8 years in delivering and supporting large scale Finance and/or HR transformation programme in large company setting with regional Asia focus
- Exposure to Workday HR & SAP Finance solutions
- Experience implementing global process and data standardization is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills for engaging and interfacing with all levels of management, especially senior stakeholders
- Able to influence and lead without authority
- Conceptual thinker that can define frameworks to resolve situations or problem by identifying patterns or connections, and addressing key underlying issues
- Process- and controls-oriented person who thrives on change and playing a key part in driving major, transformational enterprise efforts
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional planning and people management skills
- Optimistic; positive attitude; able to work in growing, fast paced environment; flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please apply now if you would like to be considered