Oliver James Associates are partnered with a high-growth, national technology business who is seeking a data savvy Finance Analyst for a 6-month project. You will be responsible for working with significant volumes of data to build upon existing monthly reporting a create a suite of MI for Senior Management.
- Organising large data sets to allow accurate management reporting
- Develop commercial understanding of revenue streams
- Review the data output of current processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the Head of Finance to prepare monthly flash reports and MI packs
- Create interactive reports and dashboards to inform decision making
- Support the business with the month end process including budgets and forecasts
- Provide ad-hoc financial information as and when required
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or QBE
- Experience within a similar role and advanced Excel
- Experienced in using large finance systems such as Sage 1000 or SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive approach and a self-starter
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Helen.Bilsborough@ojassociates.com to find out more.