As Senior Finance Business Partner, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading organisation with evolution at the heart of the business with exposure across all business areas.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Working as a member of the Finance team and with Functional leaders, providing financial subject matter expertise to deliver robust functional commercial and financial performance
- Providing and owning functional financial forecasting and tracking, ensuring that commercial benefits are realised and aligned to functional goals and objectives
- Ensuring adherence to financial regulatory and legislative standards and expectations
- Providing robust analytical and financial decision support and expertise
- Identifying and developing stakeholder relationships internally and externally that add value to the business in the short, medium and long term
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0745.