Finance Business Analyst - Excellent Opportunities to join Regional Finance Transformation now!
Our clients are leading global insurance brand companies who are looking for Process/ Finance system specialists, who have strong finance transformation and process mapping experience and want to be part of their massive finance transformation.
What is there for you?
- One of the biggest insurance brands in Asia and the World
- Amazing chance to grow professionally and personally, make your name well-known in the market!
- Being part of the exciting multidisciplinary regulatory change project, which transforms the whole industry
- Timely delivery of BRD, functional specification, and system blueprints, which are fit for purpose
- Understand technical and reporting requirements under finance project
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, functional specifications, and system blueprints
- Support implementation of end-to-end solutions relevant to IFRS projects across multiple locations
- Map out the business processes for financial reporting system
- Work with the BA of other project tracks to review the adequacy of the reconciliation process end-to-end in the future model
About the Successful Candidate
- Finance reporting and operation flows refer to the data and process flows from scheme administration systems, investment accounting system, actuarial valuation system, to sub-ledger, group general ledger and consolidation tool
- Understand details of the business events, the data, systems and process flows, as well as double entries, i.e. a strong business analyst
- Understand and implement robust internal control around finance reporting processes
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate in English, preferably local language capabilities
If you are interested/ want to know more at least, please don't hesitate to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call +852 2245 3316/ +852 6356 5928.