Expense Business Partner - Insurance
My client are looking for a commercial expense analyst with business partnering capabilities to join their team as Expense Business Partner.
Job Title: Expense Business Partner
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Expense Business Partner, you'll be responsible for business partnering the support functions.
- You will deliver expense reporting and analysis, cast challenge delivery, forecast/budget templates and cost saving initiatives.
- You will review and ensure delivery of expense MI to key stakeholders and work with them to provide suitable commentary.
- Support the KPI Reporting process.
- Own and ensure the delivery of the strategic projects as assigned, ensuring solution is fit for purpose and fully documented.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Insurance/Lloyds experience
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Accurate and numerate
- Experience within a deadline driven environment
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.
I lavori simili
Finance Business Partner
- Lancashire, England
- £37000 - £42000 per annum
- giorni 14 fa
Title: Senior Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner Company: Tech Location: Lancashire Oliver James Associates are currently working with a leading Technology business within Lancashire who are looking for a Senior Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner to join the high... Leggi di più
Finance Business Partner
- Cheshire, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Desirable Package
- giorni 18 fa
I am currently working with a Global Insurance client based in Cheshire who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the time. This is a great opportunity for someone making their first move into industry from practice or who has recently qualified with at least two years expe... Leggi di più
Financial Controller Insurance
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 1 giorno fa
Our client is a leader within the re(insurance) global market. Due to internal promotion and consistent growth of its Dublin office we are now seeking a qualified insurance accounting professional to join the team in a leadership role. As Financial Controller you will have responsibilit... Leggi di più
Insurance Financial Accountant
- City of London, London
- £400 - £600 per day
- giorni 7 fa
Monthly Group consolidations under UK GAAP and IFRS from a multicurrency ledger Preparation of consolidated group statutory accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS Preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts under UK GAAP and assist in preparation of international subsidiary accounts under loc... Leggi di più