ERP / CRM Enterprise Application Architect - Consulting- UK wide travel & remote working
Joining an established boutique consultancy with London based offices and clients throughout the UK, you will be joining as either Principal or Managing Consultant level as they grow the team further due to a number of new bids won. A business of approx 80 people, they have been well established with a number of FTSE 100 businesses throughout the UK over a number of years and continue to offer a bespoke service to a range of clients.
- You will be an experienced Consultant who has already spent 5 years+ working for a Consultancy on a range of clients / industries.
- Experience wise you will specialise as an Architect with ERP and CRM, (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, MS Dynamics)
- You will be used to working with clients who are looking to review their ERP / CRM strategy, and go through the RFI/RFP process to source a new vendor and solution
- You would have led a strategy roadmap moving from an architectural blue print to future, look at the existing and how the client can evolve to a future state with their ERP/CRM strategy
- You will support the RFI from an architectural perspective
- Experience with cost reduction in this process would also be desirable
- Managing the client relationship and leading on the engagement
The role would be home based with the need to travel approx 3 days a week to client site. The business is currently mainly working remotely currently but this will be the expectation next year.
We will consider candidates based across the UK.
Candidates must have previous consulting experience