The Enterprise Architecture and Design (EA&D) Function wants to enhance the discussion and the value of technology within each department; simplify client access to enterprise level architects who have deep technology skills; consolidate for solution design across the Technology Group and our full portfolio; lead in the collaborative solution design process; engage and work with wide technology architects and partners. EA&D is comprised of multiple domain experts including Business, Data, Solution and Infrastructure architects that cover all aspects of technology efforts to meet the evolving Bank needs. EA&D works with other functions within Technology Group including the Information Security function, which promotes resiliency by identifying and mitigating cyber risks through risk-based consultation, advice, and direction for controls, designs, and investments for the Group.
Your role as Information Security Architect:
- Manage all security (cybersecurity, application and information) architecture frameworks, reference architecture, standards and artifacts
- Provide security reference architecture processes, security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with business, technology and latest threat drivers
- Establish security strategic plans and roadmaps based on sound security architecture practices and principles
- Track developments and changes in the technology and security landscape and cyber threat environments
- Validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable.
- Collaborate with other security architects and security practitioners, and attend important security architecture-related conferences, seminars, and events
- You will be a senior individual contributor residing in the EA&D, and reports to the Department Head of Infrastructure Architecture. You will be an experienced cyber security professional who has experience independent work, expertise, business involvement, and familiarity working in a matrix operating model and federated environment.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience designing cybersecurity and information security enterprise reference architectures, frameworks, and standards with 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Have 1 or more security related certifications
- In-depth knowledge of current and latest technology, NIST standards and Frameworks, cybersecurity and information security trends and industry developments with experience managing critical infrastructure and the changing technology needs of a modern knowledge workforce
- Conduct hands-on and present results of proof of concepts to multiple partners within and without EA&D. Knowledge of Java or other relevant programming skills is desirable.
- Work with business-aligned teams and other leaders within Technology
- Experience managing diverse client and partner relationships, and to work with customers and colleagues
- Commitment toward diversity and inclusion and one who values diversity of background, thought and perspectives