Enterprise Architect - West Yorkshire
A successful outsource solution business based south of Leeds going through a transformation program across the business is looking to bring in an Enterprise Architect to create their Target Operations Model, road maps for their solution designs and work with the product teams to drive forward new solutions for their customers.
You will play a pivotal role in the transformation of the business, as they continue to re-shape the business to become more digitally and technology led around their solutions they offer to customers. As they enhance the customers' experience and find ways to create deficiencies, this role will be instrumental.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for translating complex business needs into architectural designs, models and phased delivery roadmaps. You will develop, evaluate and recommend architectural and technological solutions as well as helping to improve the governance frameworks, models, tools and ways of working
The skills you will have will include:
* Experience of working as a Enterprise Architect in a fast paced environment
* Proven track record in creating enterprise architectures and the creation and management (or significant contribution to) IT strategies
* Ability to understand business goals and strategies, with strong commercial acumen
* Excellent leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teamwork and collaboration.
* Ability to effect change in organisations through technology and proven delivery of projects on time, with strong organizational, time and task management skills.
* Expert knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methods and practices
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at a key stage of their growth and help them define their architectural needs. This role reports directly to the CIO.