Enterprise Architect - South Dublin
Fast-growing Irish based company, providing its customers with both web-based and mobile application solutions in terms of GPS Vehicle management.
- Be involved in the development and maintenance enterprise architecture models including performance, application and security, implementing architecture governance strategy and ensuring consistency among various systems.
- Present solutions to stakegholders and be involved in the implementation of solutions with development life cycles (SDLC), also focusing on review and testing afterwards.
- Work synergically with the team constantly aiming for software amelioration and customer satisfaction, respecting each other's idea and background.
- Work with third parties to integrate systems or components into the company's products
- Always recommend and keep up with new emerging technologies for a constant pursuit of innovation, aiming for problem solving and digital improvement.
- Mentor and motivate developers also educating them on basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code or how to apply SOLID principles to advanced topics like functional decomposition and refactoring, deployment methodologies, network traffic analysis, load testing, or defect analysis.
- Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- 8+ years of experience working in technical leadership roles with a minimum of 3 as an architect or similar leadership role.
- Experience with asynchronous and message-based communication (Message Brokering/Service Bus)
- Demonstrate to be an enthusiastic, self- motivated team player with great organization, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with application lifecycle management processes and related tools and practices.
- Would be advantageous to have previous experience SaaS based systems, public cloud services (Azure, Amazon), MDM solutions and Knowledge of NoSQL solutions
- Experience of producing mobile solutions on iOS, Android and Hybrid platforms would also be a plus.
I lavori simili
Lead Architect - South Dublin
- Dublin South, Dublin
- giorni 7 fa
Globally and fast-growing organisation innovatively providing, through the integration of all existing technologies, clinical workflow solutions and patient engagement to positively affect clinical outcomes. Title Lead Architect Company Overview: Globally and fast-growing organisation i... Leggi di più
- Jacksonville, Florida
- giorni 2 fa
Title: Enterprise Architect Company Summary: My Client is an insurance company specifically in the P&C sector is going through acquisitions and is working on a massive project to consolidate all their data into the cloud. You'll be working directly under the Head of Architect as you hel... Leggi di più
ReactJS Developer - South Dublin
- Dublin South, Dublin
- giorni 24 fa
Title Frontend Developer Company Overview: Globally and fast-growing organisation innovatively providing clinical workflow solutions and patient engagement to positively affect clinical outcomes. Job summary: Focus on the latest technologies within the .NET Technology stack, ensuring hi... Leggi di più
C# Developer - Banking - South Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 14 fa
Title C# Developer Company Overview: Global financial institution providing its clients with financial and risk management products and services. Title C# Developer Company Overview: Global financial institution providing its clients with financial and risk management products and servi... Leggi di più