Title: Enterprise Architect
Company Summary: Do you find yourself passionate in insurance? Want to work for an established Global Insurance P&C company and hold a principal player of the company's success. Working directly with the Head of Architecture, you will be consolidating data from a recent company acquisition and merge it to the cloud.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for:
- Working with other business teams and IT to define the strategic roadmaps
- Be the team leader through the development programs initial stages
- Design, Develop, and deploy cloud native solutions for large scale enterprise applications
- Production evaluation and aligning with DevOps and Cloud strategy
The Enterprise Architect should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of progressive work in a technical discipline
- Experience with on prem to cloud migration
- Test driven development experience
- Tuning and application performance analysis experience
If this role excites you, don't hesitate to apply!