EMEA PROJECT MANAGER - Health & Benefits
About the Role
Your impact as an EMEA Project Manager - Health and Benefits:
- production of and sign-off of business case
- defining project scope and deliverables and developing project plans; activity planning, sequencing and time estimating; development and management of project plans;
- ensure governance processes are understood and followed, and appropriate stakeholders engaged at the right time
- determine resources needed to meet expectations. Coordinate the activities to obtain the needed resources and manage resources effectively.
- responsible for providing statistical analysis, reporting findings, identifying enhancements, and streamlining processes
- identify and manage risks and issues and provide resolution
- develop and manage project communication plan and activities
- maintain various status and financial reports for projects. Ensure timely information provided to management as appropriate. Monitoring, controlling and reporting on project progress to Stakeholders.
- organise and facilitate the relevant Steering Committee / project board meetings
- third party management
- cost estimating & budget management. Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- lead continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress and conduct post-project completion reviews to identify areas of continual improvement
- University degree education desirable
- Experience in Project Management or related roles with proven, significant professional growth,
- formal qualification in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) , Six Sigma desirable,
- knowledge of benefits broking process and client servicing related to benefit plans desired,
- knowledge of employer and employee benefits delivery model and best practices,
- experience leading and leveraging through others (3+ years).