eFront Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst is a critical role in the Investment management organization. This highly visible role will play a key position in migration efforts across alternative asset classes. The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, users, and IT to define and implement business workflows as part of the team. My client a global Financial Services business is looking for a lead business analyst with strong eFront and extensive alternative asset classes experience.
eFront Business Analyst
The Lead Business Analyst is a critical role in the Global technology organization. This highly visible role will play a key position in the order management system consolidation and migration efforts across several trading desks and alternative asset classes. The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, users, and IT to define and implement business workflows as part of the team implementing and consolidating OMS systems across the business. My client a global Financial Services business is looking for a lead business analyst with strong eFront and extensive alternative asset classes experience. The individual needs to be a highly motivated self-starter with strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability. My client is undergoing a transformational change across the front office, from both a business and technology perspective. The current set of technology projects is foundational to the future growth of the firm. This highly visible role will own major components of several technology deliverables. My client is looking for expertise on best-practices within the eFront environment, serve as a go-to resource for our business partners, and mentor junior staff on the team. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a high performance, fast paced, high-pressure environment. Well-developed analytical skills and superb written and verbal communication skills are a must.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs analysis of business activities to determine business requirements.
- Works with business users to understand and define needs above and beyond requirements provided by the business.
- Converts business requirements into functional specifications.
- Works closely with the project managers, business users, QA, developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and within budget Use existing workflows and control points, work with traders, risk operations, and the eFront implementation team to build and configure new workflows that meet the needs of the business.
- In addition, work to eliminate or minimize existing pain points while still maintaining necessary control points. Analyst will also need to design, and document new workflows Provide a third-party perspective on the workflows and other implementation details to ensure the firm is choosing the best implementation details possible.
- Work with BA, development, and QA teams to ensure existing application integrations are working as designed, including ensuing all data elements are being loaded and displayed properly Work with PM to ensure we are following the project plan and meeting deliverable dates.
- Act as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements within the expected timetable.
- Communicates any material modifications of business requirements to business stakeholders.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Ensure proper data processing using data checks and reports to facilitate error free business processes.
- Collaborates with the QA team in developing high level test plans.
- Reviews test cases developed by the QA team.
- Works with automated testing team when needed for performance / load testing as well as automated regression testing.
- Works to ensure a positive product for business stakeholders by overseeing the implementation of new software.
- Creates and maintains proper training materials and business documentation Follow the firm's Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ensuring that all steps of the process have been followed prior to releasing any code.
- Provides application and production support as needed to the departments and systems that they support.
- 5 + years of asset management technology experience, with specific experience with Efront for alternative asset classes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or technology related field.
- Experience implementing eFront Investment Management System
- Strong hands on experience with SQL.
- Strong technical skills including a solid understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
- Proven ability to efficiently utilize resources and communicate with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to make independent decisions.
- An in-depth understanding of systems development lifecycle.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis on these systems at all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to consider the business implications of the application technology to the current and future state business environment.
I lavori simili
Senior Business Analyst
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 23 fa
Oliver James Associates are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of the largest life and insurance company based in Dublin City Centre for an initial 12-month contract. This is an urgent requirement as demand can not be met within the existing team to support this activi... Leggi di più
Digital Business Analyst (Insurance/ IT)
- Hong Kong
- giorni 16 fa
Our client is one of the leading insurance company in the Asian Market and is currently looking for fast-paced candidates with solid BA experience to join their business and digital transformation project. A fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for exposure and experienc... Leggi di più
Business Analyst Commercial Real Estate & Anacredit
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- giorni 20 fa
You analyse Finance business issues that go beyond departmental boundaries, with a view to designing complete solutions for the change. You deliver analyses using state of the art techniques, leading to functional designs that cover all change deliverables. You ensure that all requireme... Leggi di più
Hybrid - Project Manager & Business Analyst
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 23 fa
Business Analyst - Process Improvement Oliver James Associates are recruiting for A Senior Business Analyst for a global Insurance business based in Dublin City Centre this role will be largely remote until a phased return to work will come in to play. The Role You will be responsible f... Leggi di più