Senior .Net Technical Architect
Expanding digital agency quantifying big data in complete security and safety through Artificial Intelligence.
- Build, design and maintain the company's .Net software to meet the agency's and customers' requirements.
- Be involved with System Architecture and Design and the overall development lifecycle of our products
- Work synergically with the team constantly aiming for software amelioration and customer satisfaction, respecting each other's idea and background.
- Write, edit, and maintain code, while consistently following programming standards and best practices, integrating database and data storage solutions, including cloud-based solutions such as AWS (RDS, SES/SNS, and Amazon S3 storage etc.)
- Consider security and data protection at all times while writing code and developing applications.
- Integrate applications with backend systems - Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic. Integrates database and data storage solutions, including cloud-based solutions such as AWS (RDS, SES/SNS, and Amazon S3 storage etc.).
- Demonstrate leadership skills by motivating and mentoring the junior, mid and senior developers also anticipating defects which may impact business applications
- Be involved in technical management of day-to-day workflow of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Own and drive architecture sessions with Developers, QA and PM resources
- Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master's Degree in Computer Science would be preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Team Lead or management experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience in software development or equivalent, on projects involving implementation of solutions with development life cycles (SDLC).
- Extensive knowledge of AWS, .NET and Proven distributed systems architecture and design experience