.NET Technical Architect - Hands on Leader
Senior .Net Technical Architect
Expanding digital agency quantifying big data in complete security and safety through Artificial Intelligence.
- Build, design and maintain the company's .Net software to meet the agency's and customers' requirements.
- Be involved with System Architecture and Design and the overall development lifecycle of our products
- Work synergically with the team constantly aiming for software amelioration and customer satisfaction, respecting each other's idea and background.
- Write, edit, and maintain code, while consistently following programming standards and best practices, integrating database and data storage solutions, including cloud-based solutions such as AWS (RDS, SES/SNS, and Amazon S3 storage etc.)
- Consider security and data protection at all times while writing code and developing applications.
- Integrate applications with backend systems - Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic. Integrates database and data storage solutions, including cloud-based solutions such as AWS (RDS, SES/SNS, and Amazon S3 storage etc.).
- Demonstrate leadership skills by motivating and mentoring the junior, mid and senior developers also anticipating defects which may impact business applications
- Be involved in technical management of day-to-day workflow of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Own and drive architecture sessions with Developers, QA and PM resources
- Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master's Degree in Computer Science would be preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Team Lead or management experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience in software development or equivalent, on projects involving implementation of solutions with development life cycles (SDLC).
- Extensive knowledge of AWS, .NET and Proven distributed systems architecture and design experience
I lavori simili
.NET Technical Lead - City Centre
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 19 fa
Title Lead .NET Developer Company Overview: Leading Irish Investment company assisting the public sector employees with a variety of financial services driven synergy and innovation. Title Lead .NET Developer Company Overview: Leading Irish Investment company assisting the public sector... Leggi di più
- Chicago, Illinois
- US$80 - US$100 per hour
- circa 16 ore fa
Informatica Architect - Chicago - 6 Month Contract (to hire) Seeking a Senior Informatica ETL architect to staff the Enterprise Information Management development team at one of my P+C clients in Chicago. This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of data warehouse... Leggi di più
Full Stack .NET Developer
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + package
- giorni 24 fa
Responsibilities Develop the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in the application environment in line with technical advances and business requirements Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company IT procedures and standards. Partici... Leggi di più
DevOps Architect (m/w) 100%
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 15 fa
DevOps Architect (m/w) 100% Location:- 100% Oliver James Associates are currently partnered on a retained project with a leading Private Bank in the Zurich that are undergoing a major migration across their Infrastructure. To support this, we are seeking a talented and experienced Archi... Leggi di più