.Net/Kentico CMS Developer
Reporting to the Head of Technology, we are looking for an energetic problem solver with a third level IT qualification, knowledge of .Net and a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a development team. An understanding of server infrastructure is desirable.
You work fast, collaboratively and find creative ways to solve problems. Your code is consistent, clean, easily read and follows established best practices.
- Delivering and supporting clients on the Kentico CMS platform from version 5.5 to version 11.
- Ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedules.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs on existing deployments as part of ongoing customer technical support.
- Work with User Experience and Frontend developers to deliver new and innovate solutions to our clients.
- Conduct technical workshops with clients to ensure the correct solution is delivered to fit in with their technology goals and current infrastructure.
- Complete technical specification documents detailing out the implementation of each project.
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant IT discipline.
- Proficient in ASP.NET (C#), including Web Forms development, MVC development, and Web Services.
- Good knowledge of commercial .NET content management software such as Kentico or Sitefinity.
- Knowledge of server environments e.g. IIS, Apache Tomcat & Linux.
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & Angular is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Development techniques and processes.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Can adapt to new skills and challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel to client sites as necessary.
I lavori simili
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- giorni 7 fa
I'm looking for an experienced application developer who will be responsible for the building, maintaining and supporting of IT systems and service as well as playing a key role in the delivery of the IT Strategy for my client. The role sits in the Application Development Team working o... Leggi di più
CONTRACT Senior Java Developer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 14 fa
Role: Senior Java Developer Location: Zurich (initially starting remotely) Type: Contract Star Date: ASAP End Date: Dec 2020 We are currently searching for an experienced Software Engineer with strong knowledge in Java to join as a contractor until the end of the year. Your focus will b... Leggi di più
Front End Developer
- Roma, Roma (provincia)
- giorni 16 fa
Per società finale operante nel settore dell'intrattenimento con sede a Roma siamo alla ricerca di uno sviluppatore front-end con almeno 4 anni di esperienza nel ruolo. La risorsa sarà inserita in un team di circa 10 persone, presenti sul territorio nazionale ed internazionale. A dirett... Leggi di più
Full Stack Developer
- Campobasso, Campobasso (provincia)
- giorni 16 fa
Per il rafforzamento dell'area IT di un cliente finale con sedi a (Pesaro, Napoli, Jesi e Campobasso) stiamo ricercando un Full Stack Developer. Sono richieste le seguenti skills: Comprovate capacità di programmazione in C#.NET, Asp.net (MVC, Core, etc.) per la realizzazione di applicaz... Leggi di più