Oliver James Associates is supporting one of the world's most highly accredited Regional Insurance firms based in Hong Kong to find them a Director, IFRS 17 Lead. This is an exciting opportunity in an exciting time for a company who is continually seeking tremendous excellence in their transformation journey.
This role is considered a very senior member of the organisation and comes with an attractive basic package + one of the sector's best bonus's.
- Oversea the Regional LBU's in delivering the IFRS 17 system design
- Oversea a team of Technical Accountants, Actuaries , Project Managers and Business Analysis in delivering the new design
- Provide PMO and Programme Management duties
- Act as the main contact for the solution delivery workstream
- 11 years + in Finance Transformation within the Insurance Sector
- Deliver Business, Process Improvement and System transformation
- Strong knowledge of Life Insurance Finance and Actuarial reporting processes
- Strong understanding of Insurance related Financial Technology
- Strong communicator in English and ability to influence the status quo
- Qualified Accountant or Actuary is not neccessary
- Strong Business Analysis skill set
This is a unique offering to the market and is a fantastic opportunity where you will be part of history in the making which will pave a path for further transformation agendas for the company for the next 10 years.
Candidates hoping to relocate to Hong Kong are very welcomed to apply too.