Digital / Agile Project Manager - Manchester (Transformation)
Digital / Agile Project Manager - Manchester (Digital Transformation)
Key role within a new Digital Transformation across a Technology and FS business based in Manchester. You will be responsible for delivery of a number of multiple and concurrent change initiatives across the business.
- Demonstrable experience of managing the delivery of complex Business and IT change.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse change portfolio with concurrent initiatives underpinned by proven dexterity, creativity and the efficient use of resources.
- Proven understanding of Project Management techniques in an agile environment.
- Solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development lifecycle.
- Experience of engaging and managing third parties.
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated industry, ideally within Financial Services or Insurance.
- Deliver multiple, concurrent Projects and Business Area Backlog items with responsibility for all Business and IT change elements.
- Lead and co-ordinate change activity, working with Programme Managers and C-Suite Executives to maintain a strategic delivery roadmap.
- Manage Projects of varying 'scale' as well as Business Area Backlog Items from idea through to delivery and closure, adopting proportionate governance and using the established Change Delivery Framework.
- Maintain momentum and direction, delivering to the agreed scope, timeframe and budget with resource planning and accurate estimation treated as fundamental principles.
- Practice a progressive Stakeholder Management approach, building invested relationships where appropriate employing an agreed engagement & communication plan.
- Actively manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Actively monitor and QA change delivery activities and deliverables including technical Sprint composition and the progress of specific PBI's.
- Create, control, track and report on project plans and budgets.
- Matrix manage resources assigned to projects.
- Plan and coordinate work with other internal departments to ensure internal resource requirements are understood and the right resources are available when required.
- Direct the activities of third party providers ensuring delivery to time, quality and budget.
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques covering both Business and IT Change.
- Knowledge of Agile approaches, ideally Scrum.
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF).
I lavori simili
Agile Delivery Manager
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £85000 per annum + + package
- giorni 20 fa
You will be responsible for managing change to deliver the capabilities or solutions to meet strategic objectives. You will be reporting directly into the Programme Manager and positioned within the Change team. The jobholder needs to be able to influence and drive activity without the ... Leggi di più
- New York, USA
- £100000 - £150000 per annum
- giorni 23 fa
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years asset management experience. - Has done a full implementation end to end from concept to execution - Broad background in execution management systems, order management systems, and strong SQL - Exposure to Compliance, CTM modules, workbench, blotte... Leggi di più
Senior Project manager
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 17 fa
An International engineering business is seeking an experienced senior project manager for an infrastructure separation. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent - Infrastructure project delivery experience Network security project delivery experience Experience on... Leggi di più
Lead Project Manager
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Swiss Franc140000 - Swiss Franc190000 per annum
- giorni 22 fa
Lead Project Manager Bid Management Zurich A lead Project Manager position for a innovative, Zurich based Business Software organisation. There are 2 key sides to this interesting and challenging position: You will be responsible for the successful delivery of IT projects to plan, budge... Leggi di più