This role will require an experienced and seasoned Release Manager with 8-10 years' technology and solution management, to manage DevOps framework, CI/CD pipeline and release management.
- Own the DevOps ecosystem for IFRS 17 solution and foster an approach to continuous improvement in all of DevOps activities.
- Responsible for overall management of building and maintaining an automated, reliable, predictable, and transparent software delivery pipeline.
- Work with all development and configuration teams to define for each release of code, the dependencies, order and time needed for consistent deployments.
- Work with test manager and workstream leads to develop auto-testing into CI/CD pipeline.
- Work with development, security and test teams to create and maintain application release workflows.
- Facilitate and coach product managers in adoption of DevOps framework.
- Oversee release management process for solution components that are not DevOps compatible.
- Manage JIRA/Confluence and ensure all initiatives/features/stories are well version controlled.
- Lead and coordinate go-live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Detailed knowledge of DevOps tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Selenium, X-Ray, Fortify)
- Knowledge in Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL DB/DW and SSIS
- General understanding of involved systems (Prophet, Sun GL, SAS) would be an asset but not essential.
- Fully understand DevOps development methodology.
- A strong leader with a proven track record on large scale projects, focussing on project governance, scaling and socializing regionally designed and developed frameworks within a highly complex hierarchy/functional organisation across multiple jurisdictions.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in infrastructure delivery in the insurance industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty, highly adaptable. Knowledge of relevant business processes is beneficial.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (ability to speak one or more Asian languages desirable)
- University graduate